- Because there are activities that recur, build and are linked throughout the programme it will not be possible to substitute different people for different elements of the programme.
- Most days activities will start at 9.00 am and finish at 5.30 pm. However, if guest speakers are invited they usually join us to present before evening dinner and then join us for further discussion during dinner.
- All necessary notes and reference materials for use during the programme are provided however delegates will need to purchase their own copies of the various recommended reference books and charts.
Delegates who complete this programme will then have the opportunity to apply for internationally recognised Master Practitioner accreditation from SOCAPie (The only long established and internationally recognised professional body focussed on customer service).
The accreditation process takes the
- A written examination based on learning within the programme
- A written examination based on learning from recommended reading
- A presentation and oral examination based on learning and application
- The assessment of case study evidence of successful usage of the learning during projects throughout and after the programme.
This assessment will usually take place within the 3 to 6 months following completion of the programme.
If you have any queries or need any further information please contact Chris Daffy at the contact details below.