Male thoughts on Marriage
The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"
- In the beginning, God created earth & rested. Then God created man & rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.
- Why do men die before their wives? They want to.
- Do you know the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-law.
- Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in every country, son.
- A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified: "Wife Wanted".
Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
- The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
- First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!
Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
- One man's definition of marriage.
'An expensive way to get your laundry done for free.'
- Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; & then it was too late."
- A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying!"
(Please ladies send us some equivalent Female Thoughts on Marriage)